The registration fees listed below and in the Fee Schedule (Gaming Registration) may be paid by:
- Cheque or money order, payable to the Minister of Finance.
- Cheques or money orders cannot be post-dated.
- There will be a $35.00 (Cdn) process fee charged for cheques that are returned by the bank as a result of non-sufficient funds.
- Visa or Mastercard
- Complete and return the credit card payment slip with your application.
(Credit card information is not acceptable by telephone or Email)
Please do not send cash in the mail. Harmonized Sales Tax does not apply to these fees.
In addition to the registration fee, the Registrar of Alcohol, Gaming and Racing may require the applicant/registrant to pay the reasonable costs of an investigation.
NOTE: Casino registration fees are non-refundable.
Casino Facility Registration Fees
|Registration Class||Goods and Services Supplied||Annual Fee|
|Operator||$100,000 per site|
|Gaming-Related Supplier||Supplier of Gaming Services and Equipment||$3,000|
|Manufacturer of Gaming Equipment||$15,000|
|Category 1 Gaming Assistant||Employee with Significant Supervisory or Decision-Making Responsibility||$300|
|Category 2 Gaming Assistant||Employee without Significant Supervisory or Decision-Making Responsibility||$165|
The following fees are payable to the Minister of Finance for services indicated:
- Replacement certificate of registration as a supplier: $50.00
- Replacement certificate of registration and photo identification card for a gaming assistant: $50.00
(includes replacement certificate $25 and identification $25.00)